Conditions of Use and Privacy
The following are the terms of legally enforceable agreement between you and the AMIGLUV.
2. The use of this website is the responsibility of the user. All materials, information, products, software, programs and services are provided without any guarantees.
3.The AMIGLUV is the owner of this website and, unless expressly stated otherwise, all its contents, which are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property.
4.The AMIGLUV not warrant uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free this website.
1.The contents of this site may be used only for personal information, so it can be viewed, copied, printed and / or distributed any documents published by AMIGLUV, provided it is made explicit reference to AMIGLUV and are kept all copyright messages and other references to copyright.
2. The use of the contents of this site for commercial purposes is excluded, so no Content may be modified, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred or sold without the prior written consent of AMIGLUV.
3.The existing content on this site is available in Portuguese and English, without the AMIGLUV assume any guarantees or commitments related to the accuracy of the translation.
4. The breach by the User of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this site will result in automatic termination of all respective rights that have been granted without notice, so the User must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control.
1. The information provided by this site AMIGLUV not dispense consultation of the official means of dissemination.
2.The AMIGLUV does not guarantee the accuracy, precision, timeliness and integrity of the information on this website is not responsible under any circumstances for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, material or intangible, derived from the use of or inability this site or its contents or any site or resource connected to it.
4. When the user access to a site not AMIGLUV, even if this AMIGLUV the brand, should be aware that this is independent and that AMIGLUV has no control over the content on that site. It is for the User to take precautions to protect against viruses, worms, trojan horses and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect the respective information as deemed appropriate.
1. All personal data collected are submitted voluntarily and objectively by users, is intended solely for use by AMIGLUV, so is guaranteed to respective privacy and protection.
2.The AMIGLUV adopt security measures it considers necessary to ensure the privacy and protection of personal data of users, in order to protect them from any possible misuse or unauthorized access.
3.The personal data collected on this site will not be available in any case, sold, shared or disclosed to third parties or used for any purposes other than those described at the time of its introduction, unless: (a) to obtain AMIGLUV User consent to use your name; or (b) the AMIGLUV prior notice to the User that materials and other information in a particular section of this site will be published or used with reference to the name of the User; or (c) the AMIGLUV is required to do so by legal requirements.
4.On any time that you decide not to receive more information should inform the AMIGLUV.
5. The only information collected and stored during normal use of the site is the typical information of server activity, which is used to generate statistics and measure site activity for the benefit of its users.
6.Com order to provide a more personalized service, AMIGLUV also uses "cookies" to collect and store information. A "cookie" is small information file that is placed on your computer that lets remember your choices, dates and previous routes on the site. The user can configure your computer so that it reject the installation of said "cookie".
In case of doubt or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Developed By IDEIAScertas